Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

had my 20wk scan

and iam having a boy and a girl,iam over the moon! have to go back next friday though as the boy was laying on his back and he couldnt get a good look of his spine and they was a trace of protien and summit else in my urine so looks like iam getting a urine infection so there sending it away for test to see if i need tablets or not but who cares my lo's are doing good,so my next detail scan is in 8 weeks time which iam sure is gonna fly by

sarah

http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

Replies

• Congratulations on the healthy babies. x
  • Snap i'm also having a boy and a girl! CONGRATULATIONS!
    i also had to go back for a 2nd scan as mine were in a awkward position and they couldent do all the measurements and checks done, infact i only found out the sex of one, the boy, the girl had her legs firmly crossed, those two wks till i went back and found out other ones sex nearly killed me! i'm so impatient.....

I'm due 15th december but m/w told me will deliver by end of Nov so not long now.

Yvonne 31+3

• congrats.

looks like i got 2 boys x
  • Congratulations... More healthy babies... Just wonderful news...

I'm having two boys, I would've loved one of each, but as long as they are both healthy, I don't mind at all...

Now you can start buying!!!

Sara x
  • Congratulations that all is going well and on one of each - how nice !

Am I the only one not finding out sexes !!