Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

perfect day!

hi everyone!
today has been my perfect day as my lo had an afternoon nap!
now she is 2and a bit - these are like gold dust.
so i laid myself down on the other end of the sofa and had a sleep too!
one hour of zzzz's
perfection!
also NO hospital visit today - a day off!

Replies

• Glad you had a rest today, hope tomorrow goes well for you.
  • hi soda!
    today was ok at the hospital... UNTIL I left my book on the bench outside!!!!!

how gutted am i?
    its by Diana Gabaldon - The firery cross.....
    i am so-ooo into it and now its gone - DISASTER!!!!!
    have even sent my mom on a mission to WHSmiths - but they have sold out! will have to amazon it eh?

must be dippy pregnant hormones!
  • oh bunty 1975 i agree i love diana gabaldon...want to be ravaged by jamie the highlander lol i have read the whole set and it just gets betterx
    fea
    ps sorry forgate crashing x
  • jamie is my secret crush
    i don't what he sees in that Claire when he could have me! if only i could fall through the stones!!!!!!
  • Don't know what you two are on about!!, but knowing Highlandfea there must be a tall, dark, handsome, milliionaire involved!!!!!, hope next week is good for you Bunty counting down the days I bet. My baby having nap at moment, he been a busy boy today so I just surfing.
  • believe it or not its a tall skint red head we are going all mushy about lol
    we live near inverness so there is a bigger chance of us falling thriugh those stones..... jamie here i come x
    fea x
  • he he he
    just read this today!!!!

and just realised you are right highland fea - i am lusting after a barbarian who lives in caves - or dossesdown at various realtives houses...
    he never has any money - and seems to drink a bit too much neat whisky now i come to think of it.... !

Maybe not my ideal man choice in this century after all !
    lol