Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone taken your LO's abroad???

right ladies im mega peed off!!!

iv just booked a holiday to cyprus 4* all inclusive next march so the girls will be 13 months????!!!
travel agents just rang to say theyve canclled the holiday as we cant have 2 cots in one room or have 2 infants in one rooom due to health and safety!! :x She also told me i could never book online either due to this health and safety issue!!

has anyone been abroad and how did you get around the health and safety crappy issues !!!

very mad Donna!!!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    strange,we are going to the seychells in aug' were getting married and they is 3 kiddies but were taking MIL and she will be having 2 kiddies in with her and one of them is going to be with us,my son is 3 and the twins will be 20 months when we fly,i would try a travel counsellors or a different travel agent,might work out more but have you tried asking for a joining room?

sarah
  • Options
    How mean!!!! That's awful, I would try a different travel agents.

We went to center parcs at the weekend and noticed that their ratio in the pool is 1 adult to 1 child under 4/5 (said different things on sign by pool & in booklet) so me and my dh couldn't take our dd toddler & twins together in the pool. We love going there but will be so different if we can't all swim together . . .
  • Options
    hi i have just come back from tunisia 3 weeks ago i have twins girls aged 6 months and a 19 month old we had to go with my parents as there wasn't anyone to hold my daughter on a knee on the plane as under 2 cant have their own seat and as for the rooms we had to put my eldest daughter in with my parents and twins in with us but had to put my parents eldest daughter in with us and the twins as my parents have 2 children of their own 10 and 4. we got rooms right next to each other so as soon as we got their we changed the rooms around so we had are daughter and twins with us and my parents had their two children in with them no body ever mentioned anything to us when we took the cot out of my parents room in to are room so we ended up having 3 cots in are when we had finished lol..... next year when we go away we are doing the same thing with parents or we are going to find some where that holds 5 people in a room but it did work out cheaper doing this with my parents as we got 2 free children places instead of just 1 free child place. your travel agent should sort the rooms out on you looking at your holiday not you thats what they get paid. you should go back in and sort them out the lazy g*ts lol good luck with your holiday its hard work but you will enjoy it, its worth all the hassel in the end lol