Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

signs of havin twins ??

my mother in law said theres a possiablity i am havin twins, because of early morning sickness n pains n that, has any one got any signs of twins

Replies

• Fraid not. You never can tell! I was poorly, but no more or less than some friends who've had one, and I didnt show till I was 18 weeks.

Scan is the only way! Sorry sweets xxx Congrats on the pg xxx
  • i agree with Gemmiebaby,the only way is the scan but MS really means nothing,lots of singletons have bad MS and only have a singleton,my first pregnancy,i had every sign going and it was a singleton,my second pregnancy i had no symptoms whats so ever and i had twins,do twins run in your family?
  • ye they run in my family i was a twin but they died and it also runs on my husbands side
  • twins only run in the female side,so it will make no difference that there is twins on your husbands side,he will only pass it on if you have a daughter but i would say it highers your chance,keep us posted,its always nice to hear twin news image good luck
  • Yeah you only find out on a scan hun image I had worse morning sickness in this pregnancy (im 21+6) and im only having one this time image Let us know what happens image x