Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Dual monitor - help

To cut a long story short I am having a nightmare with monitors (have had 2x Tomy ones and a Tixylix one and all of them have broken or never worked to start with).

I now have two babies in two separate bedrooms and need to fork out for two monitors! I was wondering if dual monitors exist, ie one parent unit with two baby units? If so can anyone recommend one?

Replies

• Im really not sure PTB ive heard of fisher price sound n light duo but not sure what it is or what its like im ok for the mo having the twins in the same room but like you im going to need another one when baby 3 arives NIGHTMARE!!
    I currently have the Vtech clearsounds digital (babies r us) had it since twins were born its not fancy or anything no room temp or anything but its crystal clear sound 200m range 120 channels soothing melodies controlled via parent unit its a baby monitor with no fancy bits and great value as i say never had a problem with it band not too bad on batteries either may get another for the new baby unlessyou find in your search a dual monitor lol! xxx I found one with 2 parent units but not two baby units argh xxx
  • Hey, thanks! Like you have just found 2x parent units rather than 2x baby units. Have just ordered 2 John Lewis ones which as far as I can see are the same as the BT ones but cheaper.

Am wondering if as they're the same model we could get both baby units talking to the same parent unit? Not that it really matters, just out of interest!
  • Just saves yu carrying 2 monitoers everywhere lol! x
  • Can't help with the dual monitors but was wondering which monitor you got from john lewis as I recommended the bt150 to a friend recently.