Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Toys For Twins

Hello ladies,well with christmas coming up and the twins birthday 5 days later ive been thinking of toys to get them but iam not sure what kind, becouse what ever one twin has i can bet the other twin wants it too :lol: so what do i do,get simular toys or different,what do you ladies do?

sarah

Replies

• Be interested to see the answers as i have lots of ides milling around.

I am getting mine an activity table and Fisher Price amazing animals choo choo train between them for starters - then a stocking each with books/outfit/warm friend to hug/etc. Was going to buy a FP first pushchair and doll which is a walker for each but I think i have decided against that as they will never play with them at same time (though know they will probably fight too!) and we already have walker/ride on etc from our dd. So I have seen this which is reduced to ??25 in UK - again to share I think

http://www.toys.ie/Vtech-Push-and-Ride-Alphabet-Train-!F03950-prod.aspx?qwSessionID=cf58aefc-bbf8-4781-9b2b-7272abc6c30a

My santa list is endless and its me thats chosen so I have some disecting to do before I start shopping !!

Be interested to hear other peoples Santa Lists !!
  • that looks fab mugwai,just shown oh and he likes it too,so will probably get that at the weekend and whats even better one of there stores has just opened up about 5 mins from me,and the deal breaker its half price :lol: i know were not gonna get them much toys as we still have daniels toys and hes hardly played with them so there like brand new and jack and charlotte,its there first christmas so there not gonna know yet

sarah
  • Yes I thought it was good too - Activities/walker and ride on in one!!! - When you say half price is that half again to ??12.50 surely not???

Yes I am the same it will be the twins first Christmas and they will be 1 in January and my eldest is 3 just after Christmas so we have lots from her too.

So I just need to decide myself and buy the best products.

Are you gonna get one each or to share - just curious ?
  • Yes I thought it was good too - Activities/walker and ride on in one!!! - When you say half price is that half again to ??12.50 surely not???

Yes I am the same it will be the twins first Christmas and they will be 1 in January and my eldest is 3 just after Christmas so we have lots from her too.

So I just need to decide myself and buy the best products.

Are you gonna get one each or to share - just curious ?
  • it should be ??50.00 but its ??25.00,no i think were only gonna get one,we have to think about the space in the house,i showed my MIL what we were gonna get so she said she would like to buy it for them so thats good,we can buy lots of other toys now :lol: so ive been looking in smyths catalouge that i got,there is soooooo many things in there what i would like to get but i know OH is gonna put his foot down :lol:

sarah
  • I got loads of fisher price toys too, for the girls, but to share! My first tea seat, my first handbag, my first book, winnie pooh honey shape sorter... etc

However the one toy i have bought one each of is..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Sit-&-Ride-Toy-Walker-Baby-Toddler-Pink-_W0QQitemZ200360315756QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=4f35b3fc1240a0e204113391fef03d0d#ht_2135wt_734

Its not that exact one but very similar, bought in a shop nr me, not on ebay. x