Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Quick update from me

Hi ladies

Just wanted to let you all know that my little girl Violet is now home where she belongs and is slowly catching up.

She is much more petite than her brothers but after 2 life saving operations and nearly 9 weeks in hospital she has made fab progress and is so precious.

Feels fabulous to all be a family again.:\)

S x

Replies

• Options
    So happy to hear Violet is now home and is doing so well...

Been keeping up with your updates, enjoy every second, before long, they'll be nearly 2 and they turn into MONSTERS!!!!

Well done you...

Sara x
  • Options
    awww excellent news honey and well done little voilet!!!

Enjoy being those weekend mornings snuggled up in bed as a family of 5.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    g/c but wanted to say I am so pleased for you all. I had been following you r story (im not a stalker lol) Well done Violet! xx
  • Options
    Thanks Juniemummy!!!

Being a mum to triplets is the most amazing experience and i am loving every minute!! Violet has gained over 1kg since she has been home and is thriving. She is a reall fiesty little thing and i love her to bits, and her scrumptious brothers of course!!!

S x
  • Options
    Oh Squibly I am sooooooo happy for you!!! Glad your precious babies are all ok and your enjoying every minute!! Being a mummy really is amazing!!
    xx
  • Options
    Hun i am so glad Violet is home with mummy, daddy and her brothers image

Can't believe how quick time has gone by image

Gembags xxx 26+5 xxx
  • Options
    GC to say I'm so pleased all is going well for you and your little ones. image
  • Options
    Awww so pleased you are all together not been on for ages but was around when you first fell pregnant i think lol image Well done Violet and you i know what its like to have babies at home and in hospital and i only had two image Congrats hun im with sara enjoy it while there tiny because like sara says soon there will be nearly 2 and lil monsters image x