Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

1st Birthday Today

Where has the last year gone my little boy is 1 today, and I am 27 weeks pregnant with twins!?!?! so next year will be fun at birthday time.

Replies

• Congratulations to your lo on his 1st birthday... I hope you've had a lovely day...

They don't realise its a special day do they???

How are you feeling??

Sara x
  • I not too bad just feeling huge also not sure how much longer will be able to drive for as bump very near to steering wheel. On holiday for 2 weeks then back at work for about 10 shifts if I last that long. 26+3 now although they say Ibabies measuring 1 1/2 weeks ahead. Also very bad sciatic nerve at night. Babies moving loads also, have another scan next Monday. How many weeks are you now? Will email pic of Luke on his birthday.
  • Congratulations to your little boy on his first birthday, you most find it hard work being pregnant and working and carrying twins aswell.

I have a 6 and 3 year old and im 16+4 with id twins and finding it hard work at the mo, roll on back to school LOL as my 3 year old starts full time from sept.

Are your twins id

take care of yourself

deb
  • happy birthday mini soda!

did he like the presents or just the boxes? lol
    what did you get him?
  • Hi girls Luke did just seem to like the boxes and his favourite toy of all time clothes pegs being pushed into the bin!?!?!? We gave money to get some Premium Bonds and a few little toys picked up over the year in sales etc a Teletubby Big Hug, couple of DVD's, bath toys as he loves bath time, Vtech Bus thing, some farm animals and few other little bits.
    debbiejohn247 yes they are id boys.