Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy 1st Birthday Ella & Ruby

Heeeey,
well the girls turned 1 today and what a day its been =D
The girls had more presents than we knew what to do with and their little faces were sooo adorable when they woke up this morning. Their fave prezzie was the chairs we got them and the cars brought by nanna and granda lol!
They had cupcakes for breakfast lol (yes very healthy eating responsible parenting but your only one once) they had a sugar rush actually may have went OTT on sweeties but never mind lol! once aint gunna kill them however they are still bouncing around in the living room with Sam and nanny! Im blogging on here while we wait for the much needed bath haha! We had a little tea party and the girls loved it! I cant believe they are one already and im looking forward to the year ahead! Xmas before we know it and then who knows from their lol! imageimage
How can i put photos on posts?? have a couple to show how much they have changed from birth to one year and of course the presents and party lol xxx

Replies

• Options
    Can i ask what chairs you bought?

Where are your pictures stored? x
  • Options
    Their like beanbag chairs for em in the living room cuz they are way too big for bouncy chair and the three piece is too high for em to be on if im out of the room! So these are low so if they fall wont damage themselves and theire beanbag so will still cushion them and keep them comfy on an evening lol! Theire brwon and dotty so will do them for a couple of years i should think lol! I store them on the comp in my pictures xx
  • Options
    Can i be cheeky and ask where you bought them? Im after the exact same thing!

Do you know how to upload pictures to a sharing site, like photobucket/facebook? I use photobucket for pics on here, once there loaded on there underneath there is some codes you need the 'IMG code' highlight and copy this then paste in your message on here, but then delete the {IMG} from the bgginning and end of what you've pasted then highlight the line again and press the IMG button at the top of the message your posting!

Hope this helps. x
  • Options
    Course you can ask lol!
    I got them from a lil shop on our highstreet called i love beanies and they do alsorts of beanie chairs and them cushion things to support your neck and all the chairs and other stuff! Its only a lil shop i dont think its like a chain or anything so its not much help i dont think tho try asda online or argos somewhere like that wil do em!! Sam came across it by chance and got them!! =D Thanks im gunna give my photo uploading a go now haha!
    Hope ya get what you need imageimage
    xxx