Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

double bottle warmer

does anyone know where you can get a double bottle warmer from? we went shopping yesterday for one and in every shop they only sold warmers that heated one bottle at a time!

xlittlemissx
35+4 id twins
xx

Replies

• i use the Fisher price bottle warmer just ike a flask and easy to take out and about as you just fill with hot water.
  • you may also find that your babies dont like warm bottles easier if they take it at room temp.
  • i didnt even know they did those,what i do is i warm the first bottle up and i warm the second bottle up for longer (i always feed jack first cos hes a quick drinker) so when jack is finished charlottes bottle is just the right temp.

sarah
  • I don't use bottle warmers so no idea hun sorry!

I fill a 1 litre flask with hot water in the morning and it stays hot all day.... I use this water to make the feeds fresh then put the bottles in cold water to cool them quickly. This is a great way to make fresh feeds quickly and not have to use a bottle warmer.

We were using one at the beginning after keeping a few feeds in the fridge but they suffered from wind. When we changed to this system as suggested by the Health Visitor they are a lot better wind wise!

xx