Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO DOUBLE BUBBLE

Hi DB,

I have just seen your sad sad news and wanted to to say how terribly sorry I am to hear this sad sad news. I have been checking in regularly to see how Teddy was doing.

My thoughts are with you, your dh and your 3 boys - you now have a very special angel watching over you.

Poor Teddy was such a fighter and to get him home, safe and well to then lose him so suddenly is absolutley devastating and I can not begin to imagine what you are going through.

I will never forget your advice and the interest you showed in my and the other ladies twin pregnancies - your a very special lady and I am thinking of you and your family at this terribly sad time.

If there is anything we can do or you need a chat my email button is activated.

A little idea that you might like - would be a justgiving page in little teddy's memory - all funds could be donated to the SCBU were Teddy was looked after - IF you would like something like this started up I would be only to happy to help and put it up on the forum.

Lots of love and hugs DB

mugwia xxx

Replies

• Im thinking of you and your family at this time and your special angel!! x
  • Sorry, I'm gatecrashing, but just wanted to say that I think the justgiving page is a lovely idea. I was contemplating setting one up myself so if DB is ok with the idea would you please let us know over in baby when it's done? I for one would be pleasd to make a donation in honour of such a special little boy and his mummy and I'm sure that other people would as well.
    xx
  • Definitely. Mugwia, I agree with everything you have said. DB was an amazing support throughout my pregnancy and was never to busy to offer help and im so sorry she is going through this. Lots of Love hun xxx
  • thank you

From your message i have started a just giving page, will put photos up on monday so people can see my gorgeous little boy. I really appreciate your messages and thoughts.

thank you

x

• Its a lovely idea DB. I have donated and I would love to see a picture of your gorgeous little boy. Still thinking of you xxx
  • Its a lovely idea DB. I look forward to seeing a picture of your gorgeous little boy - a real fighter. Still thinking of you xxx