Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Joining you

Just found out today that I am expecting twins! Already have a little girl who will be 2 next month! So I will have 3 children under 3! A little apprehensive but also excited! Eek!
Looking forward to getting lots of advice from this forum
xx

Replies

• Congratulations!!!

I am currently 28+3 with non-Id twins, we're expecting a boy & a girl. I have a dd who turned 2 last month so will also have 3 under 3!

It took us ages to get over the shock when we found out, thought we were all prepared to have another baby but lots more to prepare now we're expecting 2! But am really excited now and can't wait to see all my 3 children playing & interacting with each other.

Lisa
  • Thanks Lisa.
    Can't wait for them all to play together! I will def be watching to see how you get on. Def still in shock! xx
  • Congratulations...

My DS was 11 months old when I found out I was pregnant with my twin boys!!! They arrived 6 weeks early so I had 3 under 18 months!!!

Its hard work, I won't lie, you'll need a good group of family/friends to help out... Its challenging but I wouldn't change it for the world... As for looking forward to them interacting, its more like fighting!!! All I seem to say is No No No No!!!

Good luck and am here if you need to ask any questions...

Sara
    DS - 3 years 3 months
    Demon Twins - 21 months
  • Hi,

Congratulations

Im mum to identical twin boys who will be 10 months this Friday. I dont have any others as the boys are my first so I cant comment on that but having twins is bloody hard, but GREAT. My boys are challenging (not their fault, just had a few issues) but they are so different and watching 2 babies grow up together is a fantastic experience!

Of course, everyone will want to poke at them, ask stupid questions and tell you they 'always wanted twins' but even that isnt too hard to get used to!

I have 'met' a fab group of ladies on here, who are always there to guide and help so feel free to ask away!

How far along are you? Do you know if they are identical or not?

Gemma, Ryan and Alfie (almost 10 months)
  • gatecrashing from DIS 08 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! wow what a shock! good luck planning everything and with the birth and all that fun stuff hehe! So excited for you!
    xxx tilly and maddie xxx
  • Thanks everyone. I am 12 weeks exactly today! They have their own placenta's etc so was told more than likely non-identical unless an egg split really early x
  • Hi,
    Congratulations, has it sunk in yet?
    I'm 31+6 now and expecting non-id twin boys. I have no idea yet what to expect yet but having fun getting ready!! Be good to get to know you xx
  • hi congratulations
    im 20wks now with identical twins i just can't wait for my scan on friday to see how they r gettting on and find out there sex i have dd12 ds10 ds3 ds2 so i will have 4 under 5 soon but im really looking forward to it xx