Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Graco Quattro Tour Duo

Hi Ladies,

Don't think I have posted in this section before. I am 15+2 with twins. Me and hubby have started looking at pushchairs and so far my favourite is the Graco Quattro Tour Duo.

Has anyone used this before? Did you get on OK with it?

Replies

• i havent got one of them but ive just had a look and it looks a bit bulky to me and when the twins get bigger,it might be a little heavy to push but i would advice you to go to a store and just have a play about with it,ive got the baby jogger city mini and i love it,very easy and light to push and it doesnt take up too much room when its folded

sarah
  • hi i had this pram and have to say i hated it so much i got rid of it within weeks it was so heavy and real bulky its also so long i found myself going onto the road or crashing into people without knowing, we had 3 steps up to our house and that was a nightmare i had to take babies out just to make it lighter
  • Hi, I have to agree with the others this pram is heavy and bulky and hard to push! If you like it because of the carseats clamping on the frame and because its a tandem, then go for the Jane Powertwin! x