Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Twins at 36!

Hello i'm new to this site, my story is i'm 36 i have 3 girls aged 20,17 & 14 and i've not long ago found out i'm pregnant with twins! II'm now almost 17 wks gone, I was on the pill so to find i'm pregnant was a shock but then to be told it was twins, well i just burst into tears! myself and my husband are getting used to the idea now and my girls are made up! So just wondering if anyones had a similar experience, and advice would be greatimage

Replies

• Options
    Hi, i'm claire, im 24 and my twins will be 3 in september, my boyfriend is 45 and he has 3 older children who are 21, 20 and 18, was a bit of a shock for him when we found out we were having twins as he thought he had had all the kids he was going to have!!

Hope everything goes ok for you huni, good luck xx
  • Options
    Hi, claire
    Thanls for your reply, i can imagine it must of been a shock for your boyfriend, he was in the same situation as me!

i take it it has all worked out for you both, but i'm dreading the sleepless nights!

take care, Yvonne