Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

twins

hi i'm new to this site and am currently 14 weeks pregnant with twins.

Replies

• Options

Hi,

I've just replied to your other message.  I'm Sally and am currently 33 weeks pregnant with twins too.  I am expecting 2 little girls.

How are you feeling?

X  image

• Options

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

• Options
    congrats sally, are these yr 1st 2? i'm feeling alot more tired this time around and have gone more lazy hahaha
  • Options
    thanx riley.x
  • Options
    Opps sorry hun im Emma(do forget to put that sometimes)image
  • Options

just wanted to say only got 5 more weeks left until my scan so i can find out wat they are, oohh i'm so excited lol how sad am i.

Corrina

XXXXX

• Options

hi melanie

yes i do have other children i have a beautiful son whos 5 will be 6 oct, and a gorgeous daughter who's 3.

corrina.x

• Options

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

You will have your hands full with 4!!! Good Luck!!!!

• Options
    yeh thanx i will let u all knw wat i'm havin got the scan 1st oct
  • Options

i would like one of each to even things out yes lol. I'm not really a fan of dressing the same bit strange i knw lol, I would rather 2 boys rather than 2 girls i couldn't cope with another 2 like my daughter, god no. But the main thing is that they are healthy i'm more worried at the moment of them being born to early and them being too much underweight.

Corrina

XXXXXXX

• Options

hi im charlotte new to this site i have twin boys aged 5 months. i dont dress them the same and no matter how many time i told people this they still buy 2 of the same outfits. its such a waste of their money as i only use one set. luckily my fried recently had a baby boy so i just keep passing things on the her. image

congrats to all you women expectin twins soon. hope it all goes to plan for youimage

i had the shock of my life when my waters broke at 36 weeks i soooo wasnt ready as i didnt expect them to come so soon but luckily i had the baby things sorted early onimage

• Options
    Hi charlotte, yeh i av bin told that they are goin to book me in for a c section at 36 weeks as i have had 2 c sections b4 so they will not let me go over 36 weeks just incase i go into natural labour.
  • Options

Hi corrina,

I'm Karen and mami to Hollie who is nearly one. Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to pp.

Where are you from, are you living in wales? xx

• Options

I've somehow missed this post!!

Corrina - congrats on your pregnancy and good luck with your next scan. Hope they both co-operate and you can find out what you're having!!

Charlotte - welcome to PP!!! What are your boys called?

• Options

Hi Corrina and Charlotte,

Welcome to PP image

I'm Sarah and currently ttc #1 image

Look forward to chatting to you soon image

• Options
    Hi karen, thanx and yes i am living in wales, i'm in the south. R u frm wales?
  • Options
    Thanx dawn and sarah.xxxxx
  • Options

hi im good thank and finding this site helpful.

my boys are called harrison and hayden

• Options

welsh chick i hope everything goes ok with the section and if you were anything near my size im guessing its a blessing to you. saves you continuing to have back ache and only being able to walk short distances before needing the loo image

also hi to sarah b i look forward to chattin in the future image

and hi to dawn g image

speak to you all soon x

• Options

lol cab, I'm hoping i wont go that big as i have never gone big on my 1st 2 pregnancies always looked like an average 6 month belly at full term lol so, so far i have been rly lucky. Dnt think i cld ever class a c section as a blessing as this will by 3rd 1 so unfortunately the saying once a  caesarean always a caesarean was very true for me.

take care

corrinaxxxximage