Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Movements

When will I feel my babies move? I'm 14weeks now and have felt the butterflies, and my belly moves in one big lump from one side to the other, I was just wondering if when having twins you feel the movements earlier than having just one baby in there. Can't wait to feel them

Replies

• Options
    You would think so being there's more body limbs in there, but its the same as a single PG everyone's different and will feel at different stages. It can depend on your placenta positions etc.

I have our DD1 move at around 15/16 weeks (single PG) & DD2/DS1 at 13 weeks (twin PG).

xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I was about 18 weeks before I felt movements. But dom't worry if the movements start later, they certainly make up for it later :lol:
  • Options
    hy all 15+ weeks expecting twins, can feel some kind of movement especially at nights, have 2 other children 14 n 9 and have never experienced such illness etc with this pregnancy
  • Options
    i started to feel the flutters at 7wks but cant really remember when it turned it to proper movements
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your not feeling too good trakasa, I was not so good at the start but feeling ok now apart from headaches, everyday! I've had lots of growing pains today so just hoping that I feel them soon image
  • Options
    Hya, the pains are quite scary arent they, I wouldnt worry too much about the movement, seems like ev1 has diff stories. It looks like by your scan they in same sac, mine are separate, maybe that has something to do with the movement, hope your headaches easeimage
  • Options
    Thanks Trakasa, yeah they are in the same sac! Got to go for lots more scan with them, every two weeks till they are born! I felt a little movement last night! I think it was the babies ha!

Headaches are getting less and less...I'm just waiting for that first kick image