Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Found out today Im having twins!!!!!! With 3 children already!!!!

Hi, I found out today we are expecting 2 bundles of joy. They each have there own sack and look fine. Its all a bit daunting as there are loads more scans and things but exciting at the same time!!!!! Any tips??? xx

Replies

• Congratulations,your gonna have your hands full,ive got 3 kids,the only advice is listin to your body and rest as much as you can
  • Congratulations Laura, I've got six month old non-id twins and it's hard work but good fun!! You will have your hands full with 5 kids, better start looking for a bigger car image . Good luck and keep us posted xx
  • Congratulations! Plenty of children is super fun and wonderful! I wish I had more... I only have two. Still no plans to TTC. We're still assessing our budget. Well, anyway. Congrats! And post pics as soon as the 2 bundles of joy come out! image
  • I will be posting pictures hehe. Had a nuchal scan today and both are low risk so im a little bit more reassured....excited now. Even pre ordered my baby jogger city select today lol. xx
  • ive got the baby jogger city mini (the side by side one) and its fab,so easy and light to push and the fold up bit,is amazing
  • congrats i have non id twin girls at 17 months i think lol cnt keep track and a older girl at 2 there only 13 months between my eldest and my twins..... listen to what your body is telling you try and rest as much as you can but love every minute of it cos once they arrive safe and well you miss been preg with i found bin preg with twins was very different from bin preg with a singleton but if your like me i miss bin preg full stop lol and love and enjoy every minute once they are ere and take each day as it comes as it is hard work but it is all worth it image
  • hiya,i just wanted to say i have 6 month old twins and 3 older kids at 4,5 and 8.i think the best thing for me was just to stay in a routine (as much as possible) for the 1st few months and after that everything just tends to slot into place.things do get easier when your feeding babies less often too!good luck image
  • How are you finding having the 5? x

• I love it. We have had our ups and downs but its not as hard as I thought, I find bedtimes a struggle as the boys have just gone to the big boys bedroom but touch wood it will get easier xxx