Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

MY TWINS WONT TAKE THEIR MILK! PLEASE HELP

Hi my twin boys are 4 and half month old and just wont take enough of their bottles, they take only 3-4 ounce of bottle each feed, and even that is a struggle they constantly just move their head around while feeding yet gurgle and smile away at me, but they will just take a little bit then point blank refuse anymore or just spit it out i think i have tried every kind of formula possible but with same results, they are only 11lb each and im starting to worry, please has anyone got any advice?iv spoke to health visitor and dr but theyre not being of much help. :?

Replies

• Hiya, It's been a few years since my LO was that age so I could be barking up the wrong tree, but have you tried different teat flows? Or have you tried letting them feed themselves? My son was Mr Independent with bottle and spoon feeding and would flatly refuse to let me feed him! Hope you manage to get it sorted, because I know it's not nice to see your LOs not taking their feeds xx