Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

missing my twin bump, hating my twin skin lol...

Hi twin mummy just thought i would post this cos i am fed up and wanna know if anyone feels the same...

I miss being pregnant so much i miss that warm feeling you have when you are pregnant and all the wiggling they do inside you. i miss being pregnant full stop it doesnt have to be twins i just miss the whole experience of been pregnant :cry: i am prob sad and i know some people don't even get the chance to be pregnant so i am ungrateful......

and i hate my belly sin having my twins i have what i call Wat looks like to dog ears on my belly lol and my hips have gone so wide dont think ill ever be a size 12 again i am now a size 16-18 it just dont seem to be moving all this weight not only the fact that i am busy all day with my three young uns so i dont eat hardly all day just snack and then when they are all in bed i stuff my face not a good idea i know i am just sooooooooooooo fed up lately and get sooooooooooooooooooo jealous when a pregnant woman how bad is that........ :cry:

Replies

• I swore blind i wouldnt miss my bump,i hated been pregnant had spd so was in pain but i did miss my bump! My twins were 9wks early so i was expressing and back and forth from the hospital and looking after my toddler i lost my baby weight very quickly,was very suprised as i had to go up a size when i had ds1 but ive got saddle bags and i hate them,the twins are2 now and there still there but i havent done any exercise to get rid of it