Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

another baby after twins

Hi ya

I have 10 month old twin boys. I have always wanted three children. I was just wondering if any of you guys have twins and how long did you leave before having a third?

I'm thinking i would love one soon, but then i think of things like pushchairs and cars etc... Would it be better to wait another two years or so, especially if another set of twins comes along! How did you guys do it?

xxx

Replies

• i would wait a little longer,i had a single pregnancy first and then i had twins,they is 20 months difference between them and it was hard work but i could imagine it would have been harder the other way round
  • Hiya, I have three year old twin girls, and I'm 11 weeks pregnant.

The girls will be nearly 4 when the baby is born, they love to walk everywhere, and they can walk quite long distances now without wanting carried, and we are going to get them the next size car seat which won't be as bulky so easier to fit three in the back of our car! I'm glad we waited this long to have another one, (we were always worried we might have another set of twins) and if that still happens (not had my dating scan yet so there could be two) it will definitely be easier than if they were younger.

Jo xx
  • hi i am other way round to you i had my daughter and then 6 months after having her i fell pregnant with twins its hard work but if i could afford it i would love another baby if not just one baby i would love to have twins lol law onto my self i think lol :lol: