Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Expecting twins & already have 4 children!

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I've been back on this site in a long time, but thought it was about time I got back to the chat and advice image

I'm 27 years old, and 11+2 with non-identical twins. I've got another scan on Thurs next week to give me a definite due date but have worked out I'll be due around 24th Nov.

I already have 4 children, 3 girls aged 11, 5 and 22 months, and a son aged 3. Its a bit daunting that I'm going to be a mother of 6 but I'm happy at the same time! Just a lot to take in at the moment!

Looking forward to chatting to you all,

Carrie xx

Replies

• Wow,you must be a super mom! Your gonna be so busy,ive got 3 kiddies a 4 year old and twins non id boy/girl who are 2 1/2
  • WOW!! Congratulations!! Sounds to me like you are an expert already - you will prob cope better than someone like me with just one set of twins :lol:

You must be excited, you'll be great!

xxx
  • Hey, im expecting non identical twin boys in september. I have 3 children already my boys 6 and 3 and my girl who will be 2. My partner also has 3 children boys age 3 and 4 and his girl 5. We have them twice a week so will have 8 children in the house at them times. Im really excited, I think its an amazing experience and our children are very lucky to have a big family. At least they will never be bored and they will always have someone to talk to. So happy for you, congratulations and wish u a h and h pregnancy xxx
  • Wow!! Congratulations!!
  • G/C BUT CONGRATS HUNNIE!!!! XX