Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just found out its twins

Hi ladies,

I went along a couple ofdays ago for an early scan.

Was blown away when they saw 2 babies, They are non identical... Still in shock.

Also hace a daughter who is almost 16 months.

Just wanted advice about cars ect. Need to change ours now.. When the twins are born my daughter will be around 2years, so need a car which will take 2 rear facing seats and my daughters fwd facing seat pluss room for double pram. Any suggestions please ?

koala x

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations!

We're in a similar situation, already looking for a car that'll work for twins & all they entail. We're limited because our off-road parking space isn't very long.

I've no helpful suggestions I'm afraid, but good luck with your search.
  • Options
    Hiya, congratulations on finding out you are having twins! I have identical girls who are now 3 and a half, and I'm 27 weeks pregnant with number 3!

When our girls were born we had aford fiesta, a really old one, which when they were 4 months we upgraded to a renault scenic! Its a nice size car, has bags of room in the boot, and in the backseats. Hubby is quite well built, and even when the paasenger seat is right back our girls still have plenty of room. In the back, there are three seperate seats which can move forward and backward independently of each other! And we still have plenty of room to fit in another car seat too!

Jo xx