Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyway to tell before scans??

any1 been able to tell like, realy bad sickness, flutterings realy early ect, there a realy high chance of me having twins and im pooping myself lol id like to know lol x

Replies

• Options
    the answer is nope,i can see in your pic that you have 2 kiddies already,so you will feel movement earlier on,sickness really means nothing as i had all the symptoms with my singleton pregnancy but had no symptoms at all with the twins,no morning sickness or anything,i found out at 7wks due to have a fresh bleed,so the only way to tell is to have an early scan,so iam guessing you have twins on your side of the family? twins are a blessing but i wouldnt wish them on anyone :lol:
  • Options
    we have them everywhere on both sides of family and triplets, ive never been sick with my 2 previous pregnancys, just feel like poop! sleeping ALL the time x
  • Options
    Hi lisabbyuk

I found out before my 12 week scan as had a bleed at 8 weeks and they wanted to do an emergency scan to make sure all was ok. Before that tho the midwife in the hospital sent my thought wondering as she was questioning that i was only 8 weeks which i thought was strange.

But i felt awful in firt trimester really bad sickness constantly tired and just couldnt do much.

Just been looking at the dates of when this was posted and you probably already know now if your having twins or not

good luck with your pregnancy image
  • Options
    Hi Mrs Fitzy,

I'm getting awful waves of sickness and pelvic aches, I'm only 7 weeks pregnant, I'm curious that I'm going to have twins as both sides of the family have twins all the way down the line!

Just wondered if these are the kind symptoms people get if their expecting twins :? or is it the same if it's just one as I 've read up about it so much and it seems so much worse if your expecting twins than if your expecting just one!?

Any feed back would be much appreciated x
  • Options
    Hi Mrs Fitzy,

I'm getting awful waves of sickness and pelvic aches, I'm only 7 weeks pregnant, I'm curious that I'm going to have twins as both sides of the family have twins all the way down the line!

Just wondered if these are the kind symptoms people get if their expecting twins or is it the same if it's just one as Ive read up about it so much and it seems so much worse if your expecting twins than if your expecting just one '!?

Any feed back would be much appreciated x

supposed to be but i had no symptoms at all
  • Options
    Thank you fall3n-ang3luk!

I suppose it's just a waiting game now! :roll: