Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Car recommendations please!

Hi, We have a 20 month old who will be 2 when our twins are born. We age looking for a new car. Can anyone recommend people carrier that can fit initially two baby car seats and one toddler seat then later 3 stage two toddler seats in back? Thinking Vauxhall zafira, Citroen grand Picasso? Renault grand scenic? Thanks in anticipationimage

Replies

• Options
    Hi we have a 4yr old who still uses a high backed booster which is as wide as a stage 3 car seat and twins on the way in 2wks so we changed our car for a citreon picasso c4, it has enough room for the 3 car seats and the monster pushchair in the boot! Hope this helps x x
  • Options

Really helpful Lorraine - thank you.  We are looking now, i have a 3 .5 year old in a high backed booster seat also.  My twins are 20 weeks today and we are struggling my o/h's VW Golf estate.  I'm also looking at the VW Touran.  failing that a mini-bus lol x

• Options

I have a Renault grand espace and its amazing,  all 3 car seats fit in the middle seats with loads of room between them. We only have 1 seat in the back row at the moment as we don't need all 7 seats and I have loads of boot room. I have my phil and teds and a stroller in there and there is still loads of room for shopping ect x