Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

twins?

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/126081.jpg

hiya I had this scan at 5 week 4 days does it look like twins to anyone ?? Xx

Replies

• I think at 5 weeks it'd be very hard to see anything clearly unless you were trained. Usually for even early scans they say 6+ weeks. What did the sonographer say? 

• you should have asked the sonographer. I'm sure she would have been able to tell you.

• With ultrasound taken at 5 weeks, we can confirm whether you are having one baby or more, but only the sonographer can say it. 

• TWINS ARE AMAZING. Such a beautiful gift

• imageThis is the same with me. I went for my scan yesterday and I'm 7w4d. I was so comfused because she said there's only one baby. I could have sworn I seen two a few minutes before hand but I took her word, until I got home and noticed this scan pictures. Obvious Baby is in the left. Does anyone think where I've circled on the right is a baby? 

• Well was it twins :)

• Does anyone else here thinkimage i could be having twins??

• Tashalea I would say so as there’s 2sacs

• Looking at the picture, it is not clear. That two children or one child.
  • Two save but your very early so maybe very hard to see cause baby is so tiny I just posted in twins as well with my pictures like a crazy lady except one sac and one bright baby who seems to have two champers beating then one in. The background my ultrasound tech said to me it was to early at my scan i was around 5 weeks 4 days or 6 days it’s very hard and confusing especially when you have a strong feeling or intuition
  • Two sacs is a great sign