Forum home Babies Weaning
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

She is getting fussy

Well as most of you might know Jessica has a problem with texture when it comes to food or trying anything different, she won't touch fruit as its slimy and will only eat raisins or fruit pouches!

Well know she is refusing mash, i gave her some for dinner yesterday and she kept spitting it out and pulling a face in disgust!
The only thing at dinner time that i can guarantee that she will wolf down, is the organics lasagna(sp)!

Can anyone help or is it just a phase she is going through!

Thanks x

Replies

• Options

Sorry Simone can't offer much help as Cameron still eats pretty much anything.

Although i have been assured he probably will become fussy at some point so hopefully it is just a phase that she's going through.

• Options
    I really hope so as the oraganic meals are expensive
  • Options
    Well, the fountain of knowledge (my sil) assures me it is just a phase, and she would know image
  • Options
    Oh Dawn, hehe
  • Options
    lol girls! Yes just a phase Simone! They notoriously (sp) get fussy around 18months when they are ascerting their independence!! Not long now to the terrible two's ha,ha! Sorry Simone xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Nicola, i can't waitimagelol
  • Options
    mmmh, they do lots of cute things too!!! Its nice when they can talk to you, I quite like Tates age now, apart from when he's having tantrums!!
  • Options
    Jessica is still not talking!
  • Options

Simone try not to worry, my nephew's 2 and still doesn't say an awful lot!!

Cameron says mama, dada and his latest is baby!! Hope he's not hinting that he wants one image

• Options

Simone just wanted to say hope it is a phase that passes soon for you, and like i have been told many times when Hollie goes on an eating strike try not to stress about it. xx

• Options
    Im not really stressed about it, i have decided she can live on lasagna, i made one tonight and she ate the whole lotimage
  • Options
    oooh sounds yummy, I love lasagne! Maybe try putting something with it to try and get her to try something new, like some different salad or veg? maybe worth a try! making me hungry now thinking of lasagne (you will have to get her the garfield movie!!)