Forum home Babies Weaning
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Weaning Village

We want to hear your views on our Weaning Village. Is it covering the topics you need? What are we doing well and what are we missing? Come and tell us what you think...

Replies

• Options

I think you have all done a fab job of the weaning village! Its easy to read with a great layout. So far i've been able to find information and answers to every question I had at the start of weaning and the questions I have now being a couple of months into our journey. Looking forward to reading all the tips and advice and being able to share my own experiences. The forums are a great souce of information and its really usefull to hear from other moms image

• Options

I agree with Jodie-Lou, the layout is user friendly and full of interesting and valuable information. I managed to go online on my HTC phone, it was easy to look at on the move and on the small screen.

I like that the super-sharers are all at different stages of the weaning journey and can share real life experiences be it negative or positive. Having real Mums not just experts provide comments/blogs/threads makes the site more down to earth and friendly I think. 

• Options

Layout of the weaning village is better than before, more user friendly and easy to navigate around the site to find the most important information for your childs weaning stage.

I like the right hand side "busiets conversations" by topic- easy to look through to see if they is anything I am interested in.