Forum home Babies Weaning
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Best follow on milk for 10m old?

hi all, I've breastfed by 10m old daughter exclusively so far however as I'm returning to work etc I'm looking to move on to follow on milk so my mum can feed her. I've tried expressing but only get about 0.5 oz 🙁 Any suggestions for which brand is best for babies who've been used to breast milk? Also she's never had a bottle so wondering if I can give her the milk in a munchkin miracle cup if I sterilise it? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• You can definitely go to using a cup rather than a bottle - which trust me would be easier in the long term for you, cause getting babies off the bottle can be so hard! 

It's such a shame you can't express enough breast milk cause that would have been ideal - tell you what though, have a word with your Health visitor, cause if you're daughter eats 3 good meals a day, you might be able to just supplement with cows milk and move on to it a little bit earlier than usual.