Forum home Babies Weaning
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby led weaning

I am doing baby led weaning worth my 10 month old. I've always done bottles an hour before food or half another then I am reading that it should be solids then bottle. Anyone else done this help so confused. Furthermore how many bottles or oz is your little one having mines having 4 bottles bit is seeming to want to drop his afternoon one. Do in change this to  healthy snack. Hey already on 3 meals a day.

Replies

• Advice we give at work is generally bottle after feeding and at around 10 months old 3 bottles per day dropping to 2 bottles when they are 12 months. babies usually drop their afternoon bottles themselves without you really needing to do much.

A small snack morning and afternoon on top of meals should suffice - sure they will let you know if they are hungry! 

• Thank you for replying I've been doing bottle before food half an hour to an hour before guess I need to switch it up, guess am lucky lo loves good.