Forum home Babies Weaning
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My baby is 6 1/2 months and loves fruit but won’t eat savoury!

My Daughtst is 6 and 1/2 months and loves her porridge and fruit purées, she started to eat some savoury foods such as the ellas kitchen parsnip or sweek potato pouches. But recently she won’t eat the savoury ones. I tried the sweeter ones such as sweet pepper and tomato but still not keen. Im worried shes only going to want sweet food. 

Replies

• Maybe try giving her some more different ones she might not like them ones my baby hates some savoury foods and loves others but just give her which ever ones she likes most the most important part is that she eats so aslong as she’s eating everything will be okay my baby is so greedy! She will have her dinner and watch me eat mine and give me a look as if to say please can I have some lol! the Ella kitchen foods Maybe try this one plums pears parsnips swedes 

• Yeah I’ve tried loads of different ones and se was alright at first now she just doesn’t eat any! Ill just have to carry on trying hopefully she’ll get used to it. I want to try some finger foods ive tried banana and avacado and she doesn’t like that either! seems like I have a fussy one aha. Thank you x 

• Maybe she tasted one she didn’t like and it has put her off for the meanwhile lol but just aslong As she eats she will be okay and your welcome! X

• Yeah that’s true x