Forum home Babies Weaning

3 meals a day?!

2»

Replies

• Sounds like she will be eating some lovely food then caroline. Hollie has a few purees left in the freezer too, so she can eat those then the next lot will be mashed.
    She seems to cope ok with it being mashed as long as we take our time feeding her. I am going to try her with cheese sauce soon too, and maybe get some baby pasta and try her with that too.
  • I have just made a delicious cheese sauce from the Annabel book, its got mascarpone, gryuere and parmesan in it. All it needs is a good twist of salt and pepper and i could make a decent sauce for me! I am going to mix it with broccolli and pasta stars for her tea!

Bronwyn has just tried pureed strawberry, i mixed it with her fromage frais. She loved it, i think the strawberries were a little tart so it was better mixed with something else!

She has just found her easter egg that Kas got her!!!!
  • I too have the annabel karmel book and have seen that cheese sauce so i am planning on using it for her.

I am glad she liked the strawberries as she will be able to have them at nursery soon with the other children.

What did Bronwyn think if her egg? Hollie hasnt had hers yet as we didnt get her one, but she has one from my sister which we havent been down to get yet.
  • That cheese sauce sounds lovely Caroline, I will have to check my book as I quite fancy that myself!!! X
  • Annabel Karmel recipes are fab! when Sophie was weaning, I discovered the one with pureed apple, cinnamon and raisons, had to make an extra large portion as it was a case of, 1 for sophie, 2 for me!!
  • Bronwyn has taken offence to the pasta, cheese sauce and brocolli!!!!

Back to the drawing board!!