Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Bookies place bets on new young mum face of Iceland

Replies

• Options
    NO myleene cant be the face of iceland, no way, shes soo not right for it, charlotte deffinatly you can imagine bumping into her in there lol! xx i love charlotte shes just so normal and lovely!
  • Options
    If ever a celeb appears 'normal' sound and totally gorgeous-it's our Charlotte,I hope she gets it!!!! That girl is a beauty,and as Lau said you can imagine seeing her there!!!!
  • Options

Myleene's never been in Iceland,I'm sure.Bet she eats posh M&S food,not BOGOFs from Iceland.

Charlotte would be a good choice

• Options

I'm getting a bit sick of Myleene being the face of everything!  Would be nice to see it go to someone with a little one who hasn't already got loads of other adverts everywhere.

I think Emma Bunton would be quite good at it although I don't think they really need another mum - Coleen Nolan is great on her own! 

• Options
    i have to say im not myleenes bigest fan, one baby and she knows it all clothes, books music etc etc !!! ARGH!
  • Options
    I think Charlotte would be a good one! She looks like a girl who doesn't do faddy diets and actually eats properly - rather than Myleene who to me, always looks way too thin.