Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Jarvis Cocker’s mini-me son

Replies

• Options

Take it you don't like him!!!

Very good of him to stay in France to be near his son tho. Proper dad.

• Options
    no, not alot! Plus its not exactly a 'goog look' is it, poor kid lol!
  • Options
    Not in my opinion but hey ho!!!
  • Options

Every little boy wants to be like his Dad.

Just being picky here,but the article starts off calling him Arthur.At the end he's Albert.imageGoogle says he's Albert.Checking that says I'm a saddoimage

I always liked Jarvis.I loved Pulp.Those were the days......image

• Options
    More BLUR myself,you googled it??????image You have 7 children,a house,a fella,and you googled it???? Are you on something??? If so what and where can i get me some??????
  • Options
    i think jos found edible duracell! hehe!
  • Options
    He he either that or she's on the red bull-but it's what shes washing down with it that I need!!!image
  • Options

No,semi comotose in front of the pc.I can't summon the energy to shift my large lazy butt up them stairs.I only got to sit down about ten ish tonight I need some me time.

I googled it,yeah that's sad.

• Options

i google buggys people mention, and ones i see when im out i dont know image

not sad jo, its all about expanding your knowledge!

• Options

I like that.I need that.See I only googled it cos I have an Arthur,so I was just nosey/curious.

Anyway,Ican lay off theduracell now,Tesco arrived this morning with my weekly stash of Dairy Milk.Woo hoo.

• Options

Ah,choccy fuel-I get that!!!!

That's where I'm going wrong-I'm not expanding my knowledge enough,have to tell big fella need more time on his precious pc!!!!!!!

• Options

its his pc image Oh christ that would cause it here! between here FB Tbw and netmums i have alot to do online hehe!

We fight badly over the laptop and he has my pc in the other room!!!

• Options

Yeah he had pc for years I never went on-then he got a laptop-I suddenly got interested-bout year ago!!!!!!!!!!

I can't afford 1!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just rob his!!!!!!

• Options
    we only afforded one because andrew works on a building site and you can get all sorts through people you meet there!
  • Options
    that would be cute if it was any other celeb