Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Celeb mum Gwen spotted with hot new buggy

Replies

• Options

I'm not entirely sure where Mamas and Papas are headed anymore Gone is the affordable price and user and car friendly pushchairs and hello! to the space-age-looking futuristic designs. Is it just me getting old????!!! lol.

• Options
    It's the spider buggy.I must be getting old too
  • Options
    Nah can't say I like it either,very modern and TBH doesn't look that sturdy.
  • Options
    a no for me too, weird thing!
  • Options
    I too think it looks terrible and certainly won't be rushing out to get one. It looks as if they have copied bits from current "stylish" prams to create this hybrid thing. For whoever wants it, you won't have me to compete with image 
  • Options
    £700?!  you'd need a rockstar hubby to have that kind of money for something that won't be of much use beyond a year!
  • Options
    I think it's a brilliant piece of design engineering and looks fantastic.
  • Options
    I actually think this is a beautiful push chair! but I do love the Stokke as well so maybe I'm just too very morden/futuristic in my choice of pushchairs :)

I'm having a hard time finding one that I really love the only ones I like are the Stokke, Mylo and Neo concorde
  • Options
    It looks awful!