Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Bugaboo Bee

Replies

• Options
    I have the new bugaboo bee and as much as I absoloutely love itl pride of place in our buggy collection I find that on concrete pavements it can sound a bit rickety has anyone has this prob or it is normal or a fault. Please help i cant help but be a perfectionist
  • Options
    I have just been looking at the bee for my baby which is due end of March. I think it is brilliant and ticks all the boxes. However the only concern I have is that the seat does not fully recline to 180 degrees and so although it says that it is suitable from birth I am not sure whether it is. I was told that the standards now allow the recline to be up to 150 degrees and still be suitable for birth. does anyone know if this is true?
  • Options
    Its fine for a newborn with the baby nest, its practically flat & so soft & snuggly. My little boy is nearly 3 months & is so happy & comfortable in it, asleep in 2 mins flat ! The Bee is so easy to use, I am soo pleased I got it.
  • Options
    I really wouldnt get this buggy if you want it to last until 4. I used my friends one who had just had a newborn, and my toddler is 20 months old. It was extremely unstable and flimsy to use with a heavier child. Plus I was told by my friend they come flat packed and you have to build it all including the chasis which is extremely difficult, unless like them you get it from a shop that will set it up for you. As you are not happy with that it doesnt fully recline, you definitlly would be happy with it as you child gets heavier.
  • Options

I thought it was really simple to put together, you just clip the wheels on, add the seat, then the canopy, the same as you'd need to do for most pushchairs, hardly rocket science. My two year old niece has also been in the bee & it still pushes like a dream. In my oppinion, having used it everyday for nearly 5 months now, its a great buy.

• Options
    I would agree with dani, i have had my bee for nearly 3 years, I use it as a second buggy now when my toddler is walking but it still fits my nearly 3 year old and she is quite comfy in it. I would totally reccomend this buggy, both my sisters have a bee and wouldn't use anything else, just ashame it isn't a double buggy
  • Options
    I am intending to buy the new bee for my baby, due in Nov. In John Lewis the base price is £419 then £39.95 for the canopy & £67 for the baby nest, slightly less than stated in the review. I agree it is pricey but ticks all the boxes for us so I feel it is worth it.