Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Mamas & Papas Vito car seat

Replies

• Options

Liked the look of this seat plus we had been given a gift card for Mamas and Papas. We have a Primo Viaggio carrier + Isofix base.

It looked like a good idea to get extra use from the base however it would now appear that there is more than one isofix base and ours must be an older version and the vito will not fit there are two lugs that stop it fitting.

Not such a good plan after all.image

• Options

Hi

I was enquiring about these seats and the sales person in the Trafford centre store told me that they had being authorised by Mamas and Papas t o swap the old style base with a new one free of charge if you were buying a seat, I would guess this should be the same for all stores, it may be worth contacting Mamas abd Papas to try and get it swapped

Hope this helps

Dave

• Options

Liked the look of this seat plus we had been given a gift card for Mamas and Papas. We have a Primo Viaggio carrier + Isofix base.

It looked like a good idea to get extra use from the base however it would now appear that there is more than one isofix base and ours must be an older version and the vito will not fit there are two lugs that stop it fitting.

Not such a good plan after all.image