Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: When am I Most Fertile?

Replies

• Options
    I think this varies tremedously from woman to woman, depending on the length of your cycle etc.

I have to say I tried all sorts of ways to try and fall pregnant. I did a salvia ovulation test, I have taken my temperature on waking and plotted it on a graph. I tried having sex just at the time of ovulation and also regularly. Different books, different people tell you different things and personally I think when you put too much pressure on yourself at a particular time of the month it makes it more difficult. I fell pregnant when I least expected it one month when we had sex only once due my OH being ill, I resigned myself to the fact it wouldnt happen that month and it did. It is good to know your cycle I think but like the article says sperm can last for some time so around a few days eitherside doesnt hurt.

Good luck
  • Options
    i had my first day of menstration june 11, 2010. so when is the most fertile period?we plan to have a baby.