Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Brio Go

Replies

• Options
    I too own the Brio GO, I find it fabulous.. Try looking at Winstanleys Pram world for accessories and also Snowflakes nursery.  Both are good.  Good luck.
  • Options

I own the Brio Go too and love it. 

I have never found another Brio Go owner so I just want to ask...I have one problem with the pram, i have broken the clip on the back of the pushchair twice now (the one which holds the straps used to adjust the gradient of the seat back). 

Has anyone experienced that too?  Think it may be a design fault.  Other than that I love it. 

• Options

Hello!

I am the happy owner of a Brio Go pram, car seat and a pushchair......however now that I have started using the Brio Go pushchair with my 6 month old son I seem to ran into some problems.

I am desperately searching for a sun umbrella and a foot sack for this pushchair.

I found both listed on Brio.net but I do not seem to find a retailer that stocks them.

Has anyone out there got a Brio Go and could help me? Perhaps you know where to purchase these accessories?

Thank you and kind regards,

P.P.