Forum home› Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: The dangers of dog poo for children

Replies

• Options
    Having been a dog owner before a parent,I must say I scream at the lazy ones who stand looking the other way while their dogs foul pavements,it is disgusting,unnecessary and selfish.

Bags cost next to nothing,if you cant bend,you shouldn't own a dog. It's simple.
  • Options
    Not being able to bend is not an excuse anyway I am sure they do long handle type poop scoop!

I agree with you, bags do cost next to nothing and it is just horrid. Wish people would get in trouble for it more or be shown the problems it can cause make them think twice!

No one likes picking it up but its part of owning a dog!
  • Options

Totally agree Charmaine,horrible job but got to be done. I had a go at one fella near our home once,he said he couldn't bend to do it,yet oddly enough when I was getting closer to him,he could bend to put the lead on to get away!!!!!!!

It's the worst thing ever to tread in itimage oh and little ones shoes its even worseimage

• Options
    I have a dog and have always cleared up after Alfie,even before we had harry.

If people are responsible enough to have dogs they should pick up their mess but still I see plenty of it in the areas where kids play football and we walk over to the park etc - could easily happen to any kids or my harry!

Just totally irresponsible!!