Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Meet the new wave of LEGO Minifigures

Replies

• Options
    Lego is one of those toys that is timeless. I can remember playing with my brother's as a child, and now my own children also play with them. No doubt we'll be buying a few of the new ones.
  • Options

I love Lego.

Arthur plays with his Lego all day everyday,he has little figures that go with him wherever he goes.He creates his own characters by swapping bodyparts and heads,but he'd love these.

• Options
    wow they are great i want some lol am a big kid really
  • Options
    yep-ds1 collected the first series (with some help from ebay!) and he is now on at granny to help him collect the new series!! cant get enough lego in this house!

all the kids in his class are collecting them, he was really excited last friday when one of his wee pals showed him the packets!!
  • Options
    My boys love lego but I have not let them have the lego minifigure sets because of the price! £1.99 is alot for one figure!! I might have got them if they were £1.50, but £1.99 seems too much - anyone else agree that lego is getting so expensive?!
  • Options

i definately agree, and if it wasnt for granny he probably wouldnt be getting them to be honest.  so far i have resisted all his attempts for me to buy them.  even the big sets are quite expensive.  we spent an absolute fortune on it for his christmas and birthday last year, and to be fair at least he plays with it, but it only takes a wee brother to come along and ruin several hours of hard work!!

• Options
    This is so exciting. Love the Disco Dude!