Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: What is late miscarriage?

Replies

• Options

Try to look at this baby as a new start, not to replace the baby that you lost, but to give you happiness again.  I didn't bond well with my 2nd child, and it still brings tears to my eyes now when I think of the time that I feel I lost with him. 

Hopefully when you see your new baby, your instincts will take over, and it will be love at first sight.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

• Options
    i suffered 2 miscarriages after 2 successful pregnancies, one of which was at 18 weeks, the first at 6-7 weeks. the only reason i got for the death of my little boy was 'poor growth'. im currently 36 weeks pregnant with another boy and im dreading the birth. i was induced to deliver my last baby but was alone when he arrived. willing him to move after the birth, that thought has never left my mind. ive been booked in for a planned c-section as this baby is breech but if he turns then i will have to deliver vaginally. the thought of this scares me and i know the baby i never got chance to grieve for will take over from bonding with my new healthy baby :'(