Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: 20% parents lie about head lice

Replies

• Options
    This is some powerful research. I think one of the main reasons parents fear their child getting lice is not only the social stigma that is placed on them, but it's the fact that they don't know how to get rid of it. Parents should get past the stigma and move on to the solution.
  • Options
    Headlice are so common now I just wish there was something they could give on prescription that worked! That way all parents could treat their children and maybe the school would be lice free for a term
  • Options
    This is nerve racking to say the least but I am glad that I use Rosemary Repel products on my children every single day before I send them off to school. Their products repel lice preventing infestations and they do it the all natural way without chemicals. The school nurse at my children's school reccomended these products and I havent used anything else since!! Just wish more parents were to use them as well. I have peace of mind when I send my kids off to school, as a parent that is as good as it gets when it comes to lice.