Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Victoria Beckham’s surprise pregnancy wedding outfit

Replies

• Options
    she looks like attending a funeral. Boring! Should show off her bump and be proud.
  • Options
    its a tent. but know she knows how we 'normal' pregnant women feel and look . . . FAT
  • Options
    AND WHO THE FRIG WHERE'S A HAT ON THEIR FOREHEAD!! SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF PUTTING IT ON THE BUMP . . HAR HA HA
  • Options
    SHE IS 6 MONTHS PREGNANT SHOULD TAKE BETTER CARE OF HERSELF HIGH HEELS

DO NOT SEEM A GOOD THING DROP THE HAT AND THINK BETTER STYLE
  • Options
    FOr such a style icon I was looking forward to what she would be wearing and I have to say I was hugely dissapointed. Being pregnant is someting you should embrace and be proud of. But her tent looked stupid and dull compared to her usual stylish self, and what monsturous heels !!! Lets not even get started on the position of her hat or her boring hair, come on Vic show your lovely bump of and be Proud !!
  • Options
    A smile would have helped!!
  • Options

Am so glad i wasnt the onyl one who thought she looked awful!! 

Am pretty sure she could have worn a more flattering dress for a kick off!!

• Options
    I thought she look awful, as an icon of fashion, she could have looked so feminine - but just look very borish and the shoes were
    stupid - silly girl - could have done so much better x xx
  • Options
    She looked totally stupid, rubbish tent dress, hideous hat, shoes, just what you need at 6 months pregnant. I was cringing with embarrassment.