Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: MFM’s search for toddler builders begins

Replies

• Options
    Ooh Kayleigh love's her Mega Bloks and we was very fortunate for Ethan's birthday that he received his own (as kayleigh's are bright pink!) set that is a Police set. It came with a car and little police man.

Kayleigh is actually good when it comes to building, she likes to match the colours as she goes, where as Ethan likes to just destroy everything as he goes!

We normally just build "big towers" as Kayleigh calls them or little houses for the man to go in!

Kayleigh 2yr 8 Months / Ethan 1 Year 1 Month
  • Options
    Hmm cant seem to upload pictures image
  • Options
    Ooh, I am sure Eleanor and Isaac would love to test out your Mega Blocks. Isaac loves building towers and Eleanor likes us to build parks out of her bricks.

I am sure they will be happy to let you know what they have been doing with them and send you a lovely picture of their creations.

Eleanor is 2yrs 8mths / Isaac 1yr 3mths

Thanks
  • Options
    Ben (17 months) loves to build towers with his wooden bricks. These blocks would truly enhance his building abilities - he would love playing with them on his own and with his little mates

Thanks
  • Options
    My lil one would love to try out the maxi mega bloks, already showing lots of creativity with his construction toys at such a young age!

A Rahman 10 months
  • Options
    Oooh Charlie would LOVE some MEGA bloks, he played with some recently and loved them but we don't have any at home yet :(

I hope he gets chosen!!
  • Options
    My son is building a rocket (almost every day!) and he says when he's going to be big he'll go to the moon. My daughter is on the stage of being a princess so castles and she even builds herself to put in the castle!

Sarah & Aryan are 3 yrs old

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi,

Like to put caitlin 2 yr old and kieran 3.5 yr old! They are the sibling builders!

Thanks!
  • Options
    Charlie (27mths) loves to build things, well not quite as much as he likes to knock them down! But he is not lucky enough to have any Mega Bloks yet, he would LOVE them. I hope he wins :o)
  • Options
    Hiya - my son, Conor absolutely loves creating and building towers to store and drive his cars around - he would love these blocks. He's 2 yrs and 10 months old.

Thanks.
  • Options
    My little man Charlie Age 2 11 months would love to show his sister Amy 8 months his block skills!
  • Options
    Jack would love to test them out. He is 26 months old, and I know his 8 year old brother would help him!
  • Options
    Kristiana (2 years 9 months) likes to build big houses so that she can climb in and pretend she is in her own house. Looks like little sister (9 months) will love to join in very soon. They both would be very happy with new bricks.
  • Options

Fabulous...! Anyone else? Little bit longer before we pick our architects!

No need for pics just yet but will check its working for when we need it, thanks Paula!

• Options
    My son Lucas (2 years) loves building with blocks
  • Options
    My son Ben who is 3 loves playing and creating with Megabloks at playgroup! Another mummy recently commented that he's going to be a 'project manager' when he grows up as he's so creative (and bossy) with them! ;0) x
  • Options
    Stefan loves building blocks the other day he came to me with a big tower it was taller than him and hes only 2 years old.

Danka

Stefan 2 years old
  • Options
    Michael would have a field day with these, he needs something new to play with! And I would have great fun getting a picture, he's such a poser :O)
  • Options
    my 2 would love to test them 4 u

ethan will be 4 next week and alisha is 19 months :)

my name is sarah clegg
  • Options
    Matilda (18 months) loves building blocks! She would love to try these out!

Charlotte