Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Nursery Product

Replies

• Options
    Mebby Jelly Baby Changing Mat!
    Purhased a Mebby Jelly Baby Changing Mat for my unborn child at the Birmingham Baby Show 2011. I have set my baby changing unit up and put the changing mat on the unit, which looked absoloutly gorgeous. I thought the mat was a relly good buy ads I had seen it in a magasine stating one of the top 10 baby products. After having the Mebby changing mat on my units for a couple of days I have taken the mat off to do a dust and the mat has had some kind of chemical reaction with my changing unit, which is completely ruined after leaving a bright orange stain all over the sides and base of my brand new unit!!! I have emailed the Mebby company several times and have been doing so for the past two weeks and I have not yet recieved an email back!! I than discovered a Mebby UK site and contacted the company who where very rude telling me they had been having problems with the Mebby changing mat and have stopped producing the product and could not do anything to help me! Therefore the Mebby Jelly Baby Changing Mat was a complete waste of money and not a good buy at all as I have over £100 worth of furniture ruined due to the mat!!!