Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Alternatives to lullabies by MFM mums

Replies

• Options

I love Dream A Little Dream Of Me for gentle singing song time but our girls are indie rock kids and love Foo Fighters, My Chemical Romance, Lost Prophets and any 90's indie. They love the Bruno Mars video with the monkeys too. Lol. I think it is so funny some of the things they like. Our youngest, you can sing whatever you are doing and she'll dance to it. Your daughter has great taste Victoria image

• Options
    Since the day Jack was born, I have sang Close To You by the Carpenters. Its a song from before my time, but the words suit. "On the day that you were born the angels got together, and decided to create a dream come true. So they sprinkled moondust in your hair, and golden starlight in your eyes of blue......
  • Options
    my baby loves l.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n. by noah and the whale and anything by train :)
  • Options
    One of my 3 yr old daughter's favourite songs, especially for bedtime is Time of your life by Green Day