Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Birth of Britain’s biggest baby

Replies

• Options
    my babies were 8lb 6oz, 9lb 14.5oz, 10lb 14oz and my latest baby born a month ago was 9lb 6.5oz but he was early.
  • Options
    My 1st (boy) was 8lb 4oz, my 2nd (boy) was 6lb 11.5oz, my 3rd (boy) was 7lb 8oz, my 4th (boy) was 6lb 10oz and my 5th (girl) was 8lb 7oz : )
  • Options
    My first (girl) was 2lb 10oz, and my second (boy) was 4lb 3oz, they were 9 and 7 weeks early, respectively! I can't even imagine the pain she must have gone through!!!
  • Options

my first born..now 7 and half months was 10lb and 58cm long image i was all baby with no weight anywhere else (good job or i would have been mistaken for a whale) no pain really as i had aquick labour (7 and half hours) and water birth with just gas and air.......it was just the damage after the birth as he was so big and his head was 37cm (average is 33cm) but he is completely worth all of it!! love him so much image

• Options

My amazing IVF 13 week old daughter was born at 42 weeks weighing 10lb 11oz - what a shock!! She was 51cm long too image love her so much its untrue!! 

• Options
    What a big baby! My first born (daughter Ava) was 6lb 10.5oz. My second born (Son, Eli) was 7lb 3oz. I was 8lb 15oz born and was 4 weeks early!