Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Barbie’s tattoo doesn’t impress parents

Replies

• Options
    Do kids still play with Barbie these days?
  • Options

Omg. I have one tattoo and my other half has quite a few but we tell the kids they are cartoons. I suppose they are getting barbie to move with the times but when these two are Barbie age they wont be getting one. Not sure if many kids still have barbies. I had loads but being a tom boy child I didn't play with them. Lol. I don't like that most Barbies have the 'typical girl' theme to them like the baby sitting doll or the dancer doll. I think it's about time they made them a bit more current in that way too. I don't mean hairy legged business woman going from one extreme to the other but surely they need to some up with something.

Are Sindy dolls still on the go? You don't see them any more.

• Options
    Least she's not sporting a fag (yet!!)
  • Options
    Parents can chill. This doll costs tens of THOUSANDS of dollars. It was never meant for children. Stop creating problems that don’t exist, put your phone down, take care of your kids, and stay off the internet where you waste your life getting worked up over things that aren’t actually affecting you.