Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: Katie Holmes defends Suri Cruise’s high heels

Replies

• Options

I agree!  If she's like this now heaven knows what she'll be like in ten years time!  And what kind of a parent allows the paparazzi to photograph her all the time?  It's not just a journalist being in the right place at the right time and taking a one-off picture taken from afar.  It's photo after photo of the child constantly posing.  I'm fed up with seeing her!  We're in danger of OD-ing on Suri Cruise!!  She seems to be on this site and in PPP magazine just about every single time (does she own it?)!!!  I'm not really interested in what Suri Cruise has done this week or what she's wearing or where she's been or what she's getting for Christmas.  I sometimes wonder if I've logged on to the Suri Cruise Appreciation Website by mistake!!! 

If I was a celebrity I would strive to keep my children out of the limelight. 

• Options

Our kids bung our shoes on when they are laying around & have a waddle in the crazy ass oversized shoes but that's it. There is a time for playing and a time to have some proper footwear on that doesn't bugger up their feet from a young age. We all know how much damage heels can do and while these aren't exactly 4 inch heels they are very grown up looking. I get so worried about strangers looking at our kids which is sad, but it is also a sad reality of the world today but to let your child appear so grown up is just crazy to me. Each to their own and I'm sure some people are going defend Suri but not me. With all the celebrity nutcase fans out there I'd want her a little less in the public eye especially at such a young age.

• Options
    This little girl should also be "Celebrity Biggest Brat"! She gets everything she wants, she even tells Daddy what to wear, when she says "I want" she gets it with bows on! Rumoured wardrobe of 2M? I'm not surprised! Also, for heaven's sake, MAKE HER WEAR A COAT! Make her dress seasonally! OK, someone said, being cold, doesn't catch a cold? True, but she can become very susceptible to bugs if she doesn't wrap up warm.

Does this child have a REAL childhood, or is she too busy worrying what to wear?

Please take those damn heels off her! SHE IS A CHILD, NOT A TART!

Katie Holmes needs to come over to the UK, and learn HOW TO BRING UP HER CHILD! Not, "how to create the biggest spoilt brat!. Yes I know every Mum yearns to give their child the best, but children of MOST stupidly rich parents, never learn how to EARN THINGS, they just take, take, take!

Give her ENTIRE designer wardrobe to charity, so they can auction it off to help children who have NOTHING in their lives! Then go to the cheap and cheerful shops (Primark for example?) And MAKE HER choose her wardrobe, a sensible amount! From there!

Then, teach her HOW TO PLAY LIKE A CHILD before it's too late!

I really pity these celebrity children. They ALL grow up like brats!