Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: What to buy before your baby arrives – the essentials

Replies

• Options
    Buggies aren't a must, slings are fab & well worth looking into before spending money on a buggy. Also some of the clothing items aren't essential. No need for booties & I found scratch mitts a real faff, look for babygros with fold over mitts, far more useful. Also no need to buy bibs in advance as you don't need to wean until 6 months (I never have understood why a new born needs a bib!!!). Keep receipts for items & return if not used.
  • Options
    Hi thank you for this article. Now I can share this to my friends who are very excited to see their little angels. :) I have here also where you can get discounts for your baby needs https://goo.gl/96QA8Z. Hope this could also help anyone here who want to save.
  • Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.

• Options
    The clothing depends on whether it's summer or winter. I know not everyone's a fan but swaddling cloths worked so well for us and the stretchy cotton jersey ones were by far the best. Another good idea is a dimming nursery lamp to get the right light for feeding or creeping in to check up on the little one.